Within FACCMN, there are four working committees that have been established to:
- Advance the mission and vision of the Chamber
- Aid the Executive Director with operations
- Support the work of the Board and promote the brand
There are four FACCMN Working Committees:
- Business Development
- Provide services, resources and support to business entities seeking entry, growth opportunities, partnership and more between US and France or Francophone areas.
- Events, Membership & Communication
- Offer relevant, compelling and productive events of benefit to our members and the larger business community while providing consistent and timely communication that supports the mission and goals of FACCMN and its Working Committees.
- J-1 & Internships
- Identifying internship possibilites from our member base and other stakeholders, then assisting them to find outstanding international interns with J-1 Visas. Facilitating the J-1 Visa process in collaboration with sister Chamber(s).
- Life Sciences
- Facilitate connection with the Life Sciences sector notably health related and agribusiness companies as well as a pool of qualified entrepreneurial talent and start up funding.
Each committee is led by a Chair or Co-Chairs who will report to the Board, and includes one or more Board Members, along with one or more Committee Members who are not on the Board, to serve at the pleasure of the Board. The Executive Director is the ex-officio member of all four committees.
The work of all committees will be evaluated for continuous improvement and advancement of mission. The committees will operate as per the bylaws.
Organizational bylaws are available upon request.